Before you can send emails through Exelare, you will need to first enter your email credentials. To enter your credentials, please do the following
- In Exelare Navigate to User>Options>Email>Default Account
- You will see a text box directly to the right of the text that says ‘Outgoing Server (SMTP):’. Please enter your Outgoing SMTP server (if you don’t know this, ask your IT administrator or Email hosting provider)
- If you don’t know your SMTP server details, you can also choose ‘Exelare’ or ‘Gmail’ as an outgoing server. If you choose ‘Exelare’ you will not need to enter a user name or password. If you choose ‘Gmail’, you will need to enter your Gmail user name and password.
- Complete the fields for Email Name, Email Address and Reply Address
- Create a signature
- Click on ‘OK’ to save your details
- You should now be able to send emails from Exelare. If you run in to any problems, please double check your SMTP server and user details have been entered correctly\