There are three different ways to link a Candidate to a Job:
- Potential – Use this to build your short list of candidates for any given job. As you import or search for candidates, you can link them as potential for one or multiple jobs
- Received – Candidates that apply online will show up linked to the job as ‘Received’. You can also manually link a candidate as ‘Received’ if you received them from an outside source such as a vendor or partner
- Submitted – If you forgot to use the integrated ‘Submit via Email’ function, or submitted the candidate from a different source such as a VMS or in person, you can alwaysmanually link the candidate as submitted.
Hint: You can and will link candidates to the job multiple times. For example, the candidate might be already linked as “Received’. You can then link as ‘Potential’, and then later link as ‘Submitted’.
To Link a candidate to a job, as ‘Potential’, ‘Received’, or ‘Submitted’, please follow the steps below.
- Open a Candidate Tab and locate a candidate record (or multiple records if you are submitting more than one candidate)
- Select the Candidate(s) you want to Link using your CTRL or Shift Keys and mouse
- ‘Right Click’ – OR – Click on the ‘More Actions’ icon and select ‘Link Selected Candidates To Job’
- A new window will open allowing you to select the job you want to submit to. You will also select what type of link to make (Potential, Received or Submitted).
- Add a Subject and any notes desired.
- Click ‘OK’