There are three different ways to link a Candidate to a Job:
- Potential – Use this to build your short list of candidates for any given job. As you import or search for candidates, you can link them as potential for one or multiple jobs
- Received – Candidates that apply online will show up linked to the job as ‘Received’. You can also manually link a candidate as ‘Received’ if you received them from an outside source such as a vendor or partner
- Submitted – If you forgot to use the integrated ‘Submit via Email’ function, or submitted the candidate from a different source such as a VMS or in person, you can always manually link the candidate as submitted.
Hint: You can link candidates to the job multiple times. For example, the candidate might be already linked as “Received’. You can then link as ‘Potential’, and then later link as ‘Submitted’.
To Link a candidate to a job, as ‘Potential’, ‘Received’, or ‘Submitted’, please follow the steps below.
- Select (i.e Check ) the Candidate(s) you want to Link
- Click on the ‘More Actions’ button and select Link > To Jobs > Choose either Potential, Received or Submitted
- A new window will open allowing you to select the job you want to link to.
- Click the drop-down next to Job and check the job and click on OK.
- Add a Subject and any notes desired.
- Click ‘OK’