To import candidates from LinkedIn, please follow these steps
Note: Please ensure you have the Exelare Chrome Extension Installed before proceeding. The LinkedIn Extension only works in the Chrome Browser. There is one extension for Contacts, and another for candidates. Please ensure you have both installed and are using the correct extension.
- Open the Google Chrome Browser
- Navigate to LinkedIn.com or LinkedIn Recruiter and find any candidate profile
- Click on the Exelare Candidate Button (should be in the top right hand side of your browser)
- 2 Windows will pop up.
- In the 1st Window, save the PDF version of the profile for the candidate. Please save it somewhere you will remember
- In the 2nd Window you will notice that Exelare has scraped as much info as possible for the candidate. Feel free to make changes in the fields if necessary
- At the bottom of the 2nd window, click on ‘Choose File’. A new window will pop up allowing you to find the PDF profile you just saved
- Attach the PDF Profile
- Click on ‘Submit’