Recruiting pipelines are a way to visualise your hiring process across time. Each candidate corresponds to one job by stage. Candidates enter your hiring process from one end and, stage by stage, the more qualified candidates progress through the pipeline until one person is hired. Exelare's default pipeline is based on the recruiting process that most companies tend to follow.
You can view the pipeline in,
- Kan-ban view or Table view ( Toggle )
- The preview of a Candidate record or Job record in the list view.
Unlike the stage based pipeline in your Exelare pipeline module, the pipeline in your candidate module or job module (preview section) will display every status in chronological order. To know more about setting up your pipeline, click here.
This pipeline starts with the stages at which candidates enter your pipeline:
- "Received", which includes candidates who have applied to your advertised jobs, were suggested by external recruiters, referred by employees or sourced by your team via Exelare's sourcing tool Candidate Sourcing.
- “Potential”, which includes candidates who are marked as Potential to the Job.
- "Submitted Internal", which includes all candidates who were submitted internally within your organisation for a job.
- "Submitted to Client", includes candidates who were submitted to client for a job.
- "Interview", Represents a series of assessment stages, like "1st Interview", "2nd Interview", "Interview-Phone Screen", "Interview-In Person", "Interview-Phone" or "Interview-Video" etc.
- "Offer", includes the candidates who is yet to accept your job offer.
- "Rejected", which includes a series of rejected stages, like "Rejected-By Candidate", "Rejected-By Client", "Rejected-By Recruiter" etc.
- "Placed", Ends with the "Placed" stage where you move candidates once they accept your job offer.
- Shows how many candidates are currently at each stage.
By default, users will see the pipeline data in Kan-Ban view. Clicking on "Display as Table" will show the data in tabular format.
Users can toggle back to Kan-Ban format by clicking on "Display as Kanban".
Users can click the "Quick View" (or Preview) icon next to a candidate and view the jobs that are in pipeline to the candidate.
Likewise, Users can click the "Quick View" (or Preview) icon next to a Job and view the candidates who are in pipeline for that Job.
To advance candidate from one stage to another, you can simply drag-n-drop the candidate to the respective stage.
When you move the candidate to "Submitted Internal" stage. An email window will popup. This email will be sent to the associated user of the job with the resume attached.
Submitted to Client:
When you move the candidate to "Submitted to Client" stage. An email window will popup. This email will be sent to the associated Client contact of the job with the resume attached.
When you move the candidate to "Interview" stage. You will see a popup where you can choose the type of the Interview, like "1st Interview", "2nd Interview", "Interview-Phone Screen", "Interview-In Person", "Interview-Phone" or "Interview-Video" etc. and provide a date and time and save it.
This will open an invitation email automatically with Job and Interview details. Upon clicking on "Send", the email will be sent to Candidate.
You move the candidate to "Offer" stage when candidate is yet to accept the offer.
You move the candidate to "Placed" stage when candidate has been placed for the Job or accepts your offer. You can also update additional "Placement Details", like Start Date, End Date, Job Type etc. after you move the candidate to "Placed" stage.