To install the LinkedIn Chrome Extension, please follow these steps
- Open up your Chrome Browser on any PC
- Navigate to the Chrome Store. You will see an icon for the chrome store or you can search for it using Google
- When you find the Chrome Store, initiate a search for ‘Exelare’ in the Chrome Store search box
- You will find 2 Exelare Extensions available. One for Candidates & one for Contacts
- Choose which Extension to Install and click the ‘+” or ‘Add’ button to install the extension
- If you are prompted a second time to confirm the installation, click ‘OK’ or ‘Add’ to confirm
- A new Exelare icon will be installed in the top right hand corner of your browser window
- ‘Right Click’ on the Exelare icon and choose ‘Options’
- A new window will open, allowing you to enter your Exelare login credentials (the same info you use to login to Exelare)
- Enter your Exelare login credentials and click ‘OK’. You can now close the new tab.
- Click on the Chrome Settings Button (Top right corner) and then choose ‘Settings’ from the drop down menu
- A new window will open up where you will see a search box
- In the search box, type the word “Downloads” in to the box – This will bring up a list of results
- At the bottom of the search results there will be an option to ‘Ask where to save each file before downloading’. Please ensure this is checked.
- You can now start using the Exelare LinkedIn Extension for Chrome! Please see the video on how to use the LinkedIn Chrome Extension.