To import Companies, Contacts, Candidates or Jobs from a .csv / Excel File, please follow these steps:
Important: If your data is in Excel Format, you will need to Save your Excel files as CSV (Comma Separated Values) formats before doing the import.
- Login into Exelare Web.
- Open Contacts tab ( Active Contacts ).
- Click on New and choose Import from CSV.
- Click on Choose and browse the CSV file and click on Open.
- Under Import As, select the folder ( Like Contacts, Candidates, Companies or Jobs ).
- Select a Duplicate check Rule ( Do not import Duplicates or Allow Duplicates ) and click on Next.
- Map the fields under Exelare Columns appropriately.
- Scroll down and click on Finish to start the import process.
- Once done, close the Import CSV tab.