To send a Job List to any Contact or Candidate, please follow these steps:
- Locate two or more Contacts or Candidates and highlight both records using the CTRL or Shift Keys
- Click on the ‘Mass Email’ Dropdown Icon
- Choose ‘Job List’ from the dropdown list
- A new Email window will pop up
- Change your Stylesheet, Template and Signature if desired (Defaults will appear automatically).
- Choose Jobs from the list of jobs on the right hand side of the email. As you choose Jobs, they should dynamically appear in the content of the email body.
- Click on the ‘Send Details’ drop down button to change which fields you want included in your email. Results of the email body should change automatically as you choose send details.
- IMPORTANT: Click on the ‘Options’ Button at the top of the email window. Choose the appropriate selection. Most likely choosing the ‘Recipients’ Option is what you want. You can also choose to send the email to the entire search list or entire view.
- Once your email is ready, click on the ‘Send’ Button