Exelare has a unique feature called ‘Alerts’. The Alerts Management Engine allows you to create email or pop-up reminder alerts for almost any action taken in the system. The idea is that when one action takes place (ie: Adding a note to a Job Record, or Linking a candidate to a job), an automatic alert can be sent out to specific people or groups of people. Important: Please ensure all of your users have email addresses associated with their user account. Otherwise they will not receive allerts.
Follow the steps below to start adding your own alerts:
Adding & Editing Alerts
- Open Exelare and click on the ‘Tools’ Button in the top right hand corner of the software
- Choose ‘Alerts’ from the drop down menu. A new window will pop up
- Click on ‘New’ to create a new alert, or ‘Edit’ to edit an existing alert
- Follow the step by step process in the alerts setup window
- When you are finished defining your criteria, click on ‘Save & Close’ to save the alert and exit back to the main alerts window
- Caption: This will be the ‘Subject’ of the alert. Type in what you want the user to see when they get the alert
- Alert Emails: Type in any email address you want. Whatever email you type here will also get an email alert. This is handy if you want to send alerts to people who are not Exelare users (ie: Whenever we update a candidate to ‘Placed’, you can have an alert sent to your accountant).
- Enabled: Un-check this alert to “Pause” it for a time being without needing to delete the alert entirely.